1/2 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup agave syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (15 oz.) can of pureed pumpkin
2 cups of gluten free flour (King Arthur)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream oil, agave syrup, eggs and vanilla in mixer, add in the pumpkin puree.
- Add all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and combine with wet until just mixed. If you overwork the batter it will be become chewy after baked.
- Bake in the oven for one hour or until crust is golden brown.
- Serve warm as is, or can add powdered sugar for garnish. (However this makes it no longer sugar free...) ;)