1 stick melted butter
8 oz. block of cream cheese
1 t. vanilla extract
1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine melted butter, cream cheese, egg, and vanilla extract in mixer until light and fluffy.
- Stir in yellow cake mix, until batter is smoothe but thick.
- Pour powdered sugar into seperate bowl, set aside.
- Portion cookie dough and roll into manageable balls, about the size of a half dollar.
- Once portioned and rolled, dip into powdered sugar until completely covered.
- Place on sheet tray and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with excess powdered sugar for garnish. Enjoy!