Easter is my favorite holiday! To say I go all out would be an understatement of the year! I even decorate the bathrooms. . . I threw a small Easter brunch and wanted to keep things simple. White linens, baby blue gingham napkins, and my great grandmothers scalloped edged plates made the table setting complete. Throw in some festive party favors like this Bunny Bait and you are set. Bright colors, personal touches, and not making it too overwhelming is perfect for Spring! Hoppy Easter, y'all!
1 Bag of Microwaved Buttered Popcorn
2 cups of Pretzel Sticks
1 1/2 cups Candy Melts (white)
1 cup Peanut M&M's (Easter colors)
1/4-1/2 cup Confetti Sprinkles
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper before beginning for an easy clean up.
- Measure out all ingredients before starting because recipe needs to be executed quickly.
- Place bag of popcorn in microwave and cook according to packaged directions.
- Pour popcorn out onto cookie sheet as well as the pretzel sticks.
- Microwave candy melts according to packaged directions until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour candy melts over popcorn and pretzels and stir to coat. Spread mixture out into single layer and coat liberally with desired amount of confetti sprinkles. Add peanut M&M's.
- Let sit for 10-20 minutes to set and for candy melts to harden. Package into cute baggies or serve in a bowl. Great for party favors or just a snack!
Photos courtesy of Faison Anne Photography.